Gift Certificates Available
Give the Gift Of Yoga. An ideal treat for special occasions or just to say “I care for you and your wellbeing”.
Please contact us or call 856-404-7287 for details.
Ayurveda, which literally means, “knowledge of life and longevity”, is the traditional medicine of India and originated there over 5,000 years ago. It is an effective path to awakening our inner wisdom that heals, transforms, and prompts universal peace. Ayurveda emphasizes re-establishing balance in the body through diet, lifestyle, yoga, and body cleansing. It brings health of the mind, body, and spirit.
Yoga for Living is honored to offer the following in support to awaken this knowledge that is already within you.
We also offer:
- Yoga Classes
- Dance & Movement classes and events
- Meditation & Relaxation classes and events
- Special Events & Workshops
- Yoga Therapies
- Training and Certification Courses
You can see (and print) a full schedule of all our ongoing weekly classes, our monthly specials, and our special events on our Schedule page.
Women's Silent Retreat
Sunday October 27, 1.30pm–6.30pm. $95.
Pre-registration required. Places are limited to six women. Buy Now online through PayPal.
Finding a quiet space in which to retreat is almost impossible in this world. It is critical for our overall wellbeing to immerse into a place of silence, often and without guilt, on a regular basis. Only in the silence can we discover the secrets of our true inner knowing.
Bask in the space of quietude as we create the Silent Space in which participants can immerse themselves through the grassroots rituals of Ayurveda for Women's Health.
- Be nurtured with a therapeutic Ayurvedic treatment
- Serene yoga studio filled with Beauty and Silence
- Private sanctuary spaces for rest and quiet
- No talking, no videos, no sounds of traffic, no cell phones, no iPods or Blackberries
- Therapists maintain silence in the application of Ayurvedic treatments and participants choose from a variety of healing stations to process and discover the power of silence through contemplation, meditation, journaling, resting in relaxation, art therapy or writing
- Herbal teas and nourishing food offered in Silent Conscious Eating experiences
- Grinding of spices awakens our own power to heal
- "Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are all such beautiful people. I feel so fortunate to have you in my life! Peace."
- "I loved the no talking. It forced me to take the time I needed and reflect. This is a wonderful practice that I will continue."
- "What an incredible day!!! It was just what I needed. The past few weeks have been pretty difficult for me. At times I felt like it was me against the world. I felt a major melt down coming. Today reminded me to take time out for myself. I too need the nurturing that I am always giving to my family and others in need. If I give a little to myself I will have a lot more to give to others."
- More on the Testimonials page.
These special workshops are offered by therapist Rhonda Clarke, Ayurvedic Panchakarma Therapist, from Greens Ayur Center, School of Ayurveda, India; Certified Ayurveda Womens Health instructors, Wise Earth Ayurveda®.
A contribution will be made to the efforts of One Square Inch to keep preserving Silence in America's diminishing natural space.
Class size is limited to six women so please contact us, call 856-404-7287 to register in advance and reserve your place or Buy Now online through PayPal.
Ayurveda Cooking Class
Food for the soul. Natural spring detox with delicious food.
Next Class: Date to be announced.
Removing all the obstacles for you to prepare, delicious and nutritious meals that anyone can make. With perspectives from the Ayurvedic tradition that food is medicine, we will learn what foods are supportive to your body type. Handouts and tastings included.
Class size is limited and held at the Yoga For Living studio so please contact us, call 856-404-7287 to reserve your place or Buy Now online through PayPal.