Class Prices and Studio Etiquette
Pricing and Special Offers
Special Offer For New Students
Three Classes for $30
If you are new to the Yoga For Living studio and haven't attended any yoga classes here before then we have a special offer for you! Purchase a special three-class card for just $30 and save almost 25%. That's just $10 per class. This special can be used for any weekly class on the schedule (excludes special events). All three classes must be used within three weeks of purchase. Call (856) 404-7287 to take advantage of this special offer or select New Yoga Students Special Offer below to purchase and start enjoying classes that move you toward a more balanced and peaceful life.
Yoga Gift Certificates
If you'd like to offer a gift from our full schedule of classes, treatments, special programs or private sessions, Gift Certificates are available for purchase. They make ideal gifts for special occasions or just to say “I care for you and your well-being”. Please contact us or call (856) 404-7287 for details. We can accomodate out-of-town purchases and most special requests.
Per Class and Class Card Pricing
Prices below include all our weekly classes. Discounted class cards are available to support your ongoing practice. You can also use your class card for some of the Monthly Special events.
Please note that class cards are non-transferable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early so you have time to settle in. If you are late, please enter the studio quietly to respect the class in progress. To support everyone's practice no one will be permitted to enter the studio 10 minutes after start of class.
- For all Svaroopa classes, late students will be permitted to enter class after the conclusion of the beginning Shavasana.
- Please refrain from wearing scented oils or perfumes.
- Kindly turn off all cell phones & beepers.
- Please advise instructor of any injuries or special physical considerations prior to class.
- Wear comfortable clothing in which it is easy to move.
- All other props are provided.